Semichem has strong community links that are strengthened through the efforts of our colleagues. Excellent customer service skills are pivotal at all levels from Store Manager to Customer Service Assistant, and our colleagues demonstrate commitment, flexibility and enthusiasm and excellent communication skills.
E-Commerce Website Coordinator
The position of Website Coordinator is integral to ensuring our websites run at optimal levels. You will need the following skills:
- Listing new stock lines across all Scotmid websites to a high standard and in line with company policy
- Keeping other content up to date and relevant as required
- Helping in other areas such as customer service when needed
- Contributing to ecommerce objectives
- Reporting information relevant about your area of responsibility
- Flexibility handling workstreams to meet deadlines without compromising quality
- High standard of written English
- Some SEO experience
- Ability to present information to senior management
- Good communication skills
- Excellent work ethic
The position of Store Manager is integral to ensuring the satisfaction of colleagues and customers alike. The Store Manager will lead by example and maintain semichem's standards, while maximising sales, controlling costs and supervising and training staff. The ability to motivate colleagues and is essential, making the workplace fun as well as efficient.
The Deputy Manager possesses strong retailing skills, and has the ability to manage and motivate staff, with strong leadership and customer service skills. The Deputy Manger will identify sales development opportunities through merchandising and promotions and undertake managerial duties when required.
Our Senior Sales Assistants thrive in a busy retail environment, accepting new challenges as well as daily tasks. Our Senior Sales assist the Management Team in maintaining store and customer service standards, as well as participating in Stock Management, People and Sales Development and Compliance.
Customer Service Assistant
Our Customer Service Assistants are valued team members. They are enthusiastic and enjoy working in a customer-focused environment, putting their excellent customer service skills into practice. Our CSA's understand that the additional assistance offered makes a positive difference to our customers and will promote this message throughout the stores.